It’s important to every homeowner to save money whenever there is an opportunity. A smart buyer can receive discounts in the form of rebates, coupons, and tax credits on eligible plumbing or Heating services and upgrades. You can always get a great deal by doing the research on the Warm Advantage Program promotions and incentives before making a purchase.
Residents in New Jersey have the Clean Energy Program providing a way to help business owners and residents to do their part in protecting the environment while saving money at the same time. Boiler and water heater rebates can save you hundreds of dollars on a great investment. The following are an example of current incentives, valid on purchases made between August 1, 2015 and June 30, 2016.
– WARMAdvantage: This program includes rebates on heaters and hot water heaters that meet the standards for high efficiency.
– Water Heater Rebates: An average of $300 in rebates is offered for water heating equipment that meets the terms, typically including an ENERGY STAR rating or minimum efficiency level.
– Boiler Rebates: Qualifying boiler units purchased in the time frame that meet criteria outlined in the WARM Advantage Program are worth $300. Boiler and Water Heater Combination rebates are worth $700. Check out our blog on how to replace a boiler.
– Boiler Reset Control Rebates: Controls that help obtain higher efficiency by limiting water temperature based on the outdoor temperature can provide customers with $175 in incentives if purchased and installed. Qualification relies on meeting standards for equipment condition and also meeting federal criteria. Check out our blog on residential steam boilers.
– Dsire.org: An additional resource for promoting efficiency through tax exemptions and various rebates is provided by the U.S. Department of Energy. This tool is a large collection of possible incentives offered along with information on meeting the requirements.
– Gas Furnace Rebates: Qualifying furnace units purchased in the time frame that meet criteria outlined in the WARM Advantage Program range from $250 to $950.
– Ductless Mini-Spilts or Heat Pump Rebates: To be eligible, you must purchase, install, and operate a system that meets all applicable efficiency requirements. Eligible units may qualify for a rebate up to $500. Check out the blog on why mini-split systems can be beneficial for your home.
Purchasing new equipment, especially when it is necessary because of equipment failure, can be difficult to afford on short notice. Popular brands have services available to break the cost into easier installments for customers that qualify.
Pay using a deferred interest plan or has a fixed monthly budget, the GreenSky® programs offer flexible consumer financing options to meet various needs. It is a safe third party that is confidential.
*We accept Visa, Mastercard, and Discover
*Financing comes from the private institutions mentioned and not from Fast Response Plumbing
Give us a call before you make any new equipment purchases so that we can help you not only find a deal, but make sure that you are approved for any special offers under the Clean Energy Program.
Why Should You Call Fast Response Plumbing?
Our Name Says It All! We offer timely service, schedule appoints, and provide courtesy calls when the technician is on his way so client doesn’t have to wait all day.
Emergency Maintenance: We offer service 7 days a week. When clients call they will always speak to someone one on staff and not an answering service.
Experienced Technicians: We encourage and schedule our techs to take continuing education courses and remain up to date with products and techniques. We encourage our techs to obtain as many field certifications as possible.
Up Front Pricing: We price according to job and not time so clients are aware of the cost at all times. Keeping in mind that unforeseen conditions might happen and change cost.
Plumbing Services Guaranteed: Most plumbing services and installations are guaranteed for 1 year unless otherwise stated.
Respectful, Friendly, and Courteous Plumbing Technicians: We make sure that every one of our plumbing technicians wear shoe covers and lay down drop cloths for every plumbing service. They will treat your home as if it were their own.
We Will Arrive in Uniform: Every one of our plumbing technicians takes pride in their appearance and will show up to your scheduled plumbing service appointment dressed appropriately. We wear steel toe boots, company shirts, and safety equipment.
Trustworthy Plumbing Technicians with Proper Credentials: Our plumbers are subjected to a background check and are drug tested frequently. We check driver licenses every 6 months
Customer Satisfaction: If you are not completely satisfied with our plumbing services, we are prepared to do our best to make it right.